Innovation Echo Alliance is a nonprofit program that focuses on the strengthening of collaboration between community-based causes and institutions providing services related to said causes.
01. Public Education
Via IEA’s Cultural Alliance model, IEA aims to support communities and nonprofits in the Education Domain
02. Public Justice
Working with premier partners such as The Justice Roundtable and others to advance change in the public justice domain.
03. Public Health
Supporting nonprofits focused on public health initiatives is paramount during the current coronavirus pandemic. IEA is currently focused on providing a steady supply of masks and supporting healthcare facilities with various needs.
Understanding the numerous challenges in each of these domains, IEA also understands how crisis situations exacerbate the problems already present in disadvantaged communities. A prime example is provided by the current coronavirus pandemic, which has increased the strains on populations already experiencing a dire lack of resources.
Who We Are
IEA was founded by a collective of people from many backgrounds and influences. We are Music Executives, Producers, Managers, Recording Engineers, Nonprofit Affiliates, Educators, Professors, Music Lawyers, Tax Accountants, Entertainers and Technology/Software Innovators committed to bringing accessible and enriching artistic education to traditionally underserved populations.
To create an ecosystem that facilitates the connection of social enterprises and entertainment corporations with the goal of creating funding pathways for young people to experience quality enrichment programs.
To eradicate the lack of access to quality youth enrichment programs by facilitating the alliance between entertainment communities and nonprofit organizations.
A Team Of Professionals
Marcel "kariz" Martin
Producer | DJ | Program Architect
Currently Executive Director of Blakwater Entertainment
Chief of Operations
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Program/Project Management Professional
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMS
Program Executions and Oversight
Board of Advisors
- Marcel Martin: Co-Founder
- Dr. Julian Owens: Advisor – Program Development-Postdoctoral research fellow at the Johns Hopkins University Department of Mental Health (part of the Bloomberg School of Public Health).
- Byron Love: Advisor – Business Model & Program Delivery, Program Management Professional Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Stephen Hughes: Advisor – Program Replication & Training Module Development, President of TLS, Inc.
- Steve (Rhythm) Clark: Advisor – Entertainment Industry Collaboration, CEO Rhythm is Life Entertainment.
- Jason Bost, Esq., MBA: Managing Partner, New York Offices of PSC Law
Board of Directors
- Lisa Bleich: Board Chair; Resolution Works; Executive Director of Alliance for Community Teachers and Schools
- Betty Robinson: Treasurer; Community Organizer; Co-editor of Hands on The Freedom Plow; Board Member, Baltimore Algebra Project.
- Daniel Atzmon: Program Manager, Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) Behavioral Health Systems
- Dr. Fernando A. Wagner: Board Secretary, School of Social Work, University of Maryland
- Marc Steiner: Center for Emerging Media
- Laurie Bezold: Managing Partner, Fusion Partnerships, Inc.
- StrongHeart Stone: Managing Partner, Fusion Partnerships, Inc.
Get In Touch
1401 Severn Street, Baltimore Md 21220
+1 443 325 2506