Innovato Echo Alliance (IEA) is a nonprofit program that focuses on the strengthening of collaboration between the community based causes and institutions providing services related to said causes .
01. Public Education
Via IEA’s Cultural Alliance Model IEA Loos to supportr our communities and nonprofits in the Education Domain
02. Public Justice
Working with premier partners such as The Justice Roundtable and others to advance change in the Public Justice Domain.
03. Public Health
Supporting non profits focused on Public Health initiatives is paraount during the current COronavirus Pandemic.. IEAs is focused on a sted supply off mas and supporting Healthcare facilities with anyy needs during te pandeic
Understanding the numerous challenges in each of these domains, IEA also understands crisis situations exacerbates the problem already experienced by the disadvantaged. A prime example is provided by the current pandemic, the Coronavirus. The negative impact of these deadly diseases in negatively affected groups in the minority at a much greater rate than others.
Who We Are
IEA Is founded by a collective of people of many backgrounds and influences. We are Music Executives, Producers, Managers, Recording Engineers, Nonprofit Affiliates, Educators, Professors, Music Lawyers, Tax Accountants, Entertainers and Technology/Software Innovators committed to bringing accessible and enriching artistic education to traditionally underserved populations.
To Create an ecosystem that facilitates the connection of social enterprises and entertainment corporations with the goal of creating funding pathways for young people to experience quality enrichment programs.
To eradicate the lack of access to quality youth enrichment programs by facilitating the alliance between entertainment communities and nonprofit organizations.
A Team Of Professionals
Marcel "kariz" Martin
Producer | DJ | PROGRAM ARCITECT
Currently Executive Director of Blakwater Entertainment
Chief of Operations
PROGRAM/ROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFFESSIONAL
Program Executions and oversight
Board of Advisor
- Marcel Martin, C0-Founder
- Dr. Julian Owens – Advisor- Program Development-Postdoctoral research fellow at the Johns Hopkins University Department of Mental Health (part of the Bloomberg school of Public Health).
- Byron Love– Advisor – Business Model & Program Delivery:Program Management Professional Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional.
- Stephen Hughes– Advisor Program Replication & Training Module Development: President of TLS, Inc.
- Steve (Rhythm) Clark– Advisor: Entertainment Industry Collaboration-CEO Rhythm is Life Entertainment.
- Jason Bost, Esq., MBA-Managing Partner, New York Offices PSC Law
Board of Directors
- Lisa Bleich; Board Chair, Resolution Works, Director, Alliance for Community Teachers and Schools
- Betty Robinson; Treasurer, Community Organizer, Co-editor Hands on The Freedom Plow; Board Member, Baltimore Algebra Project.
- Daniel Atzmon; Program Manager, Law Enforcement Assisted Diversion (LEAD) Behavioral Health Systems
- Dr. Fernando A. Wagner; Board Secretary, School of Social Work, University of Maryland
- Marc Steiner, Center for Emerging Media
- Laurie Bezold; Managing Partner Fusion Partnerships, Inc.
- StrongHeart Stone; Managing Partner Fusion Partnerships, Inc.
Get In Touch
1401 Severn Street, Baltimore Md 21220
+1 443 325 2506