Culture Alliance Model
IEA’s CULTURAL ALLIANCE
Innovation Echo Alliance’s (IEA) “Cultural Alliance”model coalition represents a collective of non-profit institutions devoted towards the values and missions IEA holds dear is a While there is no single definition of leading or “best practices” for nonprofit organizations, there are well-recognized ethical standards and accountability practices that every staff and board member of a charitable nonprofit should be aware of. collective of non-profit institutions devoted towards the values and missions IEA holds dear.
Many nonprofit organizations partner with third party businesses for specialized services including public outreach, fundraising, technology and data management, legal and regulatory compliance, strategic planning, and resource development. Our membership includes these partners who help increase the scope of nonprofit impact.
Specialized services including public outreach, marketing, fundraising, shared technology and data management resources, strategic planning, and resource development. Our members will help increase the scope of nonprofit impact.
We understand the values the vital role of nonprofits in our world today. The “Cultural Alliance” model was design by Co-Founders Marcel “Kariz” Martin and Eric Hutson. Wanting to increase opportunities for artist, students and various groups of people within disadvantaged areas, IEA realized that the best practices and methodologies applied to Fortunate 500 corporations needs to be provide to nonprofit organizations. Next steps were enlisting world class talent to architect a platform for the “Cultural Alliance” suite of services that can be consumed by nonprofit organization for enhanced program delivery. Jeptcore Solutions was then incorporated for architecture and strategic planning. Jeptcore Solutions is consortium of individual companies whom partnered to design the infrastructure of services rendered to entities for benevolent causes (Primarily nonprofit organizations). The team consisted of the following:
- Marcel Martin: Founder and Producer
- Program Architect
- Eric Hutson: Enterprise Architect
- Byron Love Program Delivery Architect
- Dr. Julien Owens Research and Evaluations Requirements
- (Scientist/Public Health Researcher/)
- Dr. Anthony Perdue Research and Evaluations Requirements (Leadership and Emotional Intelligence Coach, Trainer, Speaker,)
- Dr. Rick Stevenson
- Stephen Hughes- Training Solutions
- Antoinette Peele-Project Management
- Uchenna Ezibe-Operations/Training Coordinator
- Yolanda Phelps-Operations/Project Management
- Stevie Rhythm-Record Executive
- Jason C. Bost- Entertainment Attorney & Business Consultation Specialist
- Tom Lynch- AWS Cloud Architect
- Yoni- Software Developer
- Tobore Sefia-Television Producer and strategist
- Terrence Anderson-Audit and Compliance