COMPUTER INTERNET ACCESSREQUEST FOR DEVICES
See eligibility requirements for public school students below (only pertains to schools where the school system will retain the equipment and/or handle the dissemination of devices).
◊ELIGIBILIY FOR DEVICES
IEA is working with schools and local Department of Education offices to ensure that the dissemination of computers is prioritized by income and/or hardships. To receive services from IEA’s TECHGAP program, a requestor must do the following:
- Student must be verified as registered in order to list school on request form
- IEA will initially prioritize those who requested one computer. IEA will inform families if they are eligible to receive additional computers based on the need of each school district)
- IEA will deliver computers to nonprofits, groups, or schools where students and/or parents can pick up their device(s)
- Possession of computer will be governed by school policy and/or rules
- IEA will maintain accountability of all devices and ensure that recipients of devices are compliant with school policies and/or rules
- IEA also assists nonprofits, organizations, and groups serving other disadvantaged communities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Refurbished computers will not be under warranty, but all new parts used by IEA will maintain manufacturer warranties and warranties will be registered by IEA. Schools will have record of warrantied devices. IEA will not be responsible for installation of warrantied devices, but will provide directions for warrantied replacement on its website.
REQUEST FOR DEVICES
Get In Touch
1401 Severn Street, Baltimore Md 21220
+1 443 325 2506